Monday, October 03, 2005

So my Best Friends forgot my Birthday....













So lets talk about why I have created this Blog :
1) To be able to post my answers to Becca's Blog
2) To do whatever it takes to keep in contact with my bestest best friends in the world, to make sure they know when certain special occasions are.

So anyways...Yes it is true to my best friends may have forgotten to call me on my birthday, and although i LOVE to raz them about it and hold it over their heads, this is my way of relating to them that i am not hurt nor angry, that I love them with all my heart, and appreciate all they have done form, especially spending the weekend celebrating my birthday.

So Bec, Rach...no hard feelings at all, I love you, and I forgive you.

3 comments:

becca said...

I DIDN'T FORGET...i just didnt have a way to get a hold of you! :) hahaha. love you tons, great job on the quiz, i will be posting answers soon

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! Jaime's joined the club! So FUN! I love you, Jaim! And by the way-don't get your hopes up- I Totally won the quiz

becca said...

don't worry folks, rach and i are NOT naked in the picture, it just looks like that thanks to our strapless dresses!