Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I like to take pictures...


So I like to take pictures and here is one of my latest photos, since i've been busy with soccer and work and work (yup that's 3 jobs), i haven't taken a whole lot. This photo was probably taken a couple weeks back, along with many closeups (check out my album). These Gladiolas were grown in my dad's garden and he's quite proud of all that he's been able to harvest this year.

I can't wait to have some free time and go explore the fall world (with my wicked awesome Canon Powershot Pro1 8 megapixel digital camera which i thought was the awesomest camera, but now Rachel is getting an even sweeter one) and take pictures of the wonderful colored trees, hopefully it will be Monday when I call in sick to work and sleep in and watch movies, and the ALIAS episode that i have to tape, yet again.

My life has been crazy busy, traveling up and down the east coast for the majority of September, and this coming weekend the team goes to Charlotte, NC and then to Richmond, VA. This, hopefully, will be the last roadtrip for a few weeks and I can start settling down and back into a routine.

I apologize for not making this exciting, I guess i'll just have to start doing some shout-outs or quizzes...just do me a favor and check out
my pics...and have a great day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jaim- I love the pics! You have real talent, babe!

I can't wait to see the pics that you take of Allegany in the Fall. They're going to be beautiful, I know it!

Hope you aren't working too hard! Call me as soon as you watch Alias!