Thursday, October 13, 2005

Alias vs Survivor




vs.










Here's my dilemma. Alias and Survivor are on at the same time. For the past 2 weeks I have had to tape Alias because I was on the road for soccer, thus having to watch it Mondays when I got home. This week, or tonight, i will be home to watch it, but here's the catch. A few guys from Bona's get together on Thursday Nights to watch Survivor. Although I haven't hung out, hung out with them, they still are nice enough to invite me over to watch Survivor week after week. So I feel I owe them something and myself something too by trying to make new friends. Don't get me wrong, none are "boyfriend" material, but they are new friends none-the-less.

Here's where the Dilemma comes in. My bestest best friends and I usually watch Alias separately but together, (in our own homes but at the same time) and usually try to figure out all that is going on either during the commericals or afterwards. This is really the only time we know eachother is going to be home, and it's a nice constant for me. To tell you the truth, this is one of the main reasons i got into Alias in the first place, so that the three of us would have something to talk about.

So not only is it Alias vs. Survivor but it is now Best friends vs. New friends...so you can see why it's hard...

I have taken a poll (not really, just racked my brain for awhile) and have come to this conclusion:

I will tape Alias from 8-9 and watch Survivor with the newby's. Then i will race home and watch the taped ALIAS which will only take me about 40 minutes becuase i can fast-forward through the commericals, and still have time to talk to Bec and Rach before we all go to bed. So Bec, Rach, if you're reading this, please DON'T call me immediately following ALIAS, but I will call you after i finish watching it tonight.

2 comments:

becca said...

sounds like a plan, just make sure that it is a commercial of CSI. we all now how i feel about csi right... :) Nick only gets to visit me once a week. I don't like to disappoint him. I did almost loose him to being buried alive...

Rachel said...

First of all- Becca, you're a nerd...
and second of all, I'm so happy that you're making some new friends, Jaim! So call me whenever you get done watching Alias- I'll be up.