Monday, July 16, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

So my mom and I are reality tv people...especially Dancing with the Stars. So when I heard that the tour was coming to Buffalo, I had to get tickets. It didn't hurt that my mom's birthday was right around the corner, so the tickets became an early birthday present!
We had great seats....not too shabby for getting tickets 1 week ahead of time.
I was SUPER excited, not only to see some great dancing, but the STARS too! We got to see: Drew Lachey and his partner Cheryl Burke (who I LOVE) season 2 champions...
So this pictures of Drew and Cheryl dancing isn't the best, but you can really see the action! Also I got some sweet video of them dancing to Thriller! They also did their championship freestyle of "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" ( but i didn't get video of that...sorry!)

Joey Fatone and his partner from season 4, Kym Johnson definitely didn't disappoint either!
Here's a pic of Joey and Kym dancing the Jive...and check out the video part of it too! Joey Lawerence & Edyta Sliwinska...he totally needs to grow his hair back!
And finally Joey McIntyre (season 1) and Julianne Hough (who won season 4 with Apollo Anton Ohno)...I would have liked to see Apollo with her, but whatcha gonna do? Actually Jualianne danced with Joey during the last Tour and that's how she got to be on season 4's lineup...and good thing she did cause SHE WON!
Joey sang a lot, and danced a little, but it was still good to see the New Kid on the Block still show he could do something!
It was a great night full of great music (it was all live), dancing and lights...and there was a little friendly banter among the stars.

Speaking of that...you may have figured out that all of the stars in this show have either been with a boy band or atleast put out an album or two...so they call can sing! And sing they did...for one song they all sang together and it wasn't half bad!

So I spent over a thousand dollars to go to Hollywood to see 2 celebrities, and I spent a little over a hundred dollars and got to see at least 4! Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder which was money well spent!

Until next time folks!

No comments: