Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Photo of the Day

So I'm working at Circle C Ranch in the evenings and my normal job during the day. Yesterday I had a couple meetings and phone conversations that had to get done so I took the time to go home, relax and work from there.

I open up my email and have all these random messages through Webshots.com that say "Nice Picture", "Congrats on Photo of the Day"...and i'm like..."What the Heck is going on?!?!"

So I check the Webshots homepage and wouldn't you know that one of the pictures I had taken last year and posted on Webshots Gallery was chosen as the Photo of the Day!!! How AMAZING is that!?! Quite the honor...

So for all my friends out there who didn't get a chance to see my photo of the day...here it is! I have to give props to my mom and dad because they technically gew these beautiful tulips!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

JAIME THAT'S AMAZING!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

YOU ARE SOOOOO TALANTED!

becca said...

that is too cool. if i go to the website will i be able to see it still? cause that would be rad

Unknown said...

You might be able to search the website for photo of the day and see a back log of the past daily photos...but other than that i'm not sure!

Take care of my cameras and i can't wait to see the pictures that the 2 of you take!