Sunday, March 05, 2006

In Florida....again



Well folks, I'm in Florida...again! This time i'm with my Mom, Dad and sister down in Naples, FL. We'be been here since Friday and could not ask for better weather. It's been 84 and 82 the last couple days and 3 hours in the sun each day is definately enough. My sister thinks that since she has a base tan from the tanning salon that she doesn't need suntan lotion, but she's definately feeling the effects today. She's the color of a lobster and has to reapply the aloe lotion every half hour or so! Usually that's me in the lobster situation, but i'm doing pretty well. Sure i'm burned a little but i've learned my lesson and try and let the burn tan up before really putting myself out there!

Yesterday, Saturday, March 4th we hung out at the pool for 3 hours then headed down to Tin City, kind of a local shopping plaza that's geared towards tourists. Then we headed to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner...always a FL favorite, although I believe that I did go to one in Pittsburgh last time i was there!

Today, Sunday, we did our daily sun bathing then about 3 o'clock headed out for Ft. Myers Beach. We spent about 3 and a half hours there, getting an early dinner and watching the sun set. Katie took a nap in the car while dad and i walked the beach took pictures and basked in the awesomeness of the Lord.

Tomorrow, Monday, we're only going to stay in the sun for 2 hours, then head south to the Everglades where we're looking to take a airboat ride through the waters of the Everglades and hopefully see some alligators and stuff. I'll catch you up in the next couple days.

Here are some pics from this evenings adventures.

No comments: