Monday, January 30, 2006

I guess it's time for a change

So I took the Coordinator job. I'm not exactly sure what i'm getting into, but i've had a good history of floating in the water that i have been thrown into. Things seem to be off to a good start except that i have NO CLUE what i'm doing or even where to start!! oh well...I took the signs and pressures from around me as Jesus trying to tell me something and although i was pretty anxious about the whole thing, it seems to be the right decision. (just as long as what they told be about the job is true and not much more!)

The perks seem pretty good right now. Even though i'm starting off part time (to finish up my other job as Academic Coordinator at Bona's) I'm technically getting paid for full time work, which is nice. I might be getting a new laptop, or some other new toys like a work cellphone or perhaps a PDA, a satellite wireless internet card and maybe some other doohickey's here or there.

Forgive me if i don't seem totally enthused...i'm still trying to process things while having soccer on the brain, and lack of sleep (i dreamed about recruits all night long) and also figured out that i haven't recruited any defensive players! YIKES! Oh well it won't be totally my problem!

This next month will be a long one, but after that i'll be on VACATION for a week to help clear my head or something. I bought this new Mountain Dew Energy Drink, so i'm going to chug that and see if it helps me wake up any more! Gotta Love Monday's! NOT!

Rach: Did you get the house?? I've tried calling but never seem to get you...let me know what's up!

Bec: I'll touch base with you sometime this week. My dad's bday is saturday so we might celebrate Friday and i'll drive up early saturday. Let me know if that works for you!

No comments: