Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Call me crazy...


Call me crazy but I love the Disney Channel. Call me childish, immature, or just a really big dork, but it's something about good clean fun that is irresistable to me. Not only do I like the shows on Disney Channel, but I'm a sucker for their "made for TV movies" or Disney Channel Origional Movies...and this Month's Movie is......................HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! (Check out the website!)

I'm not sure why but this movie's got me all giddy inside. Maybe it's the little girl inside of me that idolizes the characters, or wishes to be an actor like them. Maybe it's the intriguing story line that is similar to my life, or the whole in my heart that never got filled with a musical performance of my own...(thanks a lot Miller!) Maybe it's the sub plot of the romantic comedy that pulls me in. Maybe it's just the fact that me loving this kind of stuff makes my friends laugh at me! Whatever it is, "High School Musical" can't get here fast enough!

Through writing this, i think i've had an ephiphany....i love the Disney Channel Stars who give back to society while showing that you can be successful without being annorexic, sluty, or have to curse every other word. I think i still have a chance of being one of the stars of Disney Channel only because i still look like i'm 15! There's still hope!

So for all of you Disney fans out there...Peace out, and keep it real!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to watch it with you when you come down! Luv u!