Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catching up on a few things...

OK...well HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL was a hit! It's safe to say that i was NOT disappointed with the show. Sure there were cheesy points here and there, but you'll have that in any musical or in any Disney Channel Show. I was in great company, down in Pittsburgh where Rachel accompanied me and set aside her Friday night to watch it with me cause she new how excited I was! I think she liked it too...

It got even better when we sent Mike to the bedroom and we didn't have to worry about his comments here or there. Mike, I love you, but sometimes you're a bit much for me! We'll have to work on that if we ever get married!

I had a great time in Pittsburgh, i miss Rachel A LOT but it's always nice to have a weekend away from home and spending it with best friends. Hopefully i'll be seeing Becca in the next few weeks at camp!

So now i'm in a pickle. I was offered this job. Kind of a promotion of where i'm at now at Cornell Cooperative Extension. They talked me into interviewing for the job, so i did. Then when i had decided not to take it they blindsided me with the famous line "The others sucked. You're the only one. We'd have to re-post and re-interview" and blah blah blah. Jaime falls for the good ol guilt trip over and over...will i ever learn? Or get a back bone? Why don't i just tattoo SUCKER on my forehead!?!?!?!?!?!

Is Jesus testing me? Are all these signals a sign that i'm supposed to take the job? I wish that there was a phone number i could call to get the right answer! So if anyone knows anyone who prophecies, could you ask them what i'm supposed to do?

The job invovles some traveling, some administrating, some presentations and a lot of phone calls and face to face meeting. Pretty much everything i dislike doing. I'm quite comfortable sitting on the sidelines, doing my thing, not having to talk to anyone, and free time to do what i want when i want to do it. Aye yi yie!

Girls please let me know what you think. I'm so struggling here! Man, life is tough. I'm talking to Jesus about it, but if you get an answer before i do, could you also ask Him when he coming to Rapture us? That'd be amazing! Thanks!

I'll let you know what i decide...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is a hard one....

But something's gotta give, Jaim- I already feel like you're already doing too much now, and to add this much of a work load, you're just asking for a burnout!

But on the other hand, this new job my stretch you and grow you to prepare you for a position that he may being your way in the future.

You really just need to spend time in prayer, and God will reveal it to you when he needs to!

Love you! Thanks for the awesome weekend!