Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 3...San Diego Zoo

Thursday Erin and I went to the San Diego Zoo. We took a bus down there, spent about 6 hours walking around, taking pictures, and then headed back to Anaheim. I can't tell you the last time I was acutally at a zoo...but with my digital camera, I LOVED IT!
We got to the zoo around noon, and by the time we took a 45 minute bus tour, the animals have eaten their lunch and were ready for a nap...here are some cute animals in some weird poses!







After giving the animals time to wake up, we caught some hams smiling for the camera!



Here is just an artistic picture that I took of some personal carvings people have done in the bamboo all over the zoo...I couldn't find a # 9, so this chinese symbol will have to do...anyone know what it means?


And I'll leave you with this picture...i saw it a couple of days ago and thought it was hilarious!

Friday is another day at Disney, just doing all the stuff that we didn't get a chance to do on Wednesday like the Finding Nemo ride and the High School Musical Pep-Rally! I'm so excited!
Talk to you tomorrow!








No comments: