Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!

That's right folks, I'm going to the Happiest Place On Earth...again! It doesn't matter if i've been there once or a hundred times, i get just as excited! And in less than a month i'll be there again! I'm taking a log weekend to go visit my friend Sigrid who is working there for the semester!



Sigrid is a great friend of mine from Circle C, someone whom i've known for about 5 years, but this past summer became great friends, which is wierd because i didn't even work at camp! She is an amazing woman of God, always smiling, and ready to encourage me whenever i may need it. I told her that i'd visit her as soon as i knew she was working at Disney, but i don't think she took me seriously.

I hadn't talked to Sigrid from about the end of August until about 2 weeks ago, but have been keeping up with parts of her life from her blog. She's been having a rough time with crappy jobs (yes i guess there are crappy jobs at the Happiest Place on Earth) and roommates, and she's not able to go home for Thanksgiving or Christmas...so why wouldn't a visit from Jaime cheer her up!??!?! This is so meant to be that i found a round trip, non-stop flights to and from Orlando for $115!!! Can you believe it?? There's still a few kinks to work out, but the Lord's hand is already in it, so i'm not too worried.

It's definately going to be a great couple months...i get to photograph Nanette's wedding in a week and a half with Rachel and hang out with everyone on Rochester...my brother and sister are coming home for Thanksgiving...Thanksgiving day itself...and then going to Disney World, which then puts Christmas only 3 weeks away...holy crap! By this timeline it's almost CHRISTMAS!! Well i better not get too ahead of myself.

To wrap this up...the Lord is amazing, great friends are amazing, and Disney World is amazing. How can you not smile at that? Peace out!

No comments: