Monday, November 06, 2006

The Cry


This weekend was a total blessing to me. Not only was I able to hang out with some amazing people, I got to take pictures and worship the Lord. Not a bad couple days if I do say so myself!

Here are some pics that I took:

Gotta love havin' fun and praisin' Jesus: Teaspoon on the shadow drums:

Jennifer really in the Lord's presence: This was a great picture, and I wasn't even looking! Jesus took the picture...amazing dancers, amazing shot:
Denis in his "white boy" get-up...he still works it on the keys:

Christopher, feelin' Jesus and feelin' very safe with his safety glasses on:A keyboard and a bible...Denis never leaves home without them:
Jennifer again, with a Jammin Ron in the background:

Val moving like an angel:

Thank you CHB for a great couple days and letting me be a part of the band! Until next time....

No comments: