Saturday, August 19, 2006

Still editing...

Wow...this is a lot of work. Taking 2,000 pictures and trying to whiddle them down to a fiesable number. I've been working for a week on them on and off and I'm down to 800. They are all so good....MAN! But it's a great learning process and I wouldn't mind it on any regular week but I've been exhausted going through 2 weeks of working almost 12-13 hours a day for soccer preseason and being out in the sun and all that other fun stuff!!!

Rachel, I told you I'd post some more, so here they are!

Here's one of my macro skill shots:


Here's a great intimate hand shot by Bec:

Sigrid and Isaac had a slammin' slide show, here's one great shot taken by Becca:

Another great detail shot by Becca...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Jaime - you and Becka are awesome! Wow, I am so excited to see the rest of the photos. You have a great career ahead of you! Thanks so much!